*/ Read More Script /*

And You are Lucky Number...

And You are Lucky Number..........

--Welcome Home--

你好! Hello! Myspace Comments Hello there!! Don't forget to drop some comments for the articles! Thank youuu :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can I Have This Dance --- HSM 3

ah gila pek. malem2 gini haruse blajar komputer ya? besok ulangan!!! memang roh itu penurut, tapi daging itu lemah JADI LAH agenda belajar ditunda besok pagi jam 4 hahaa!! [jangan ditiru..]

baru saja kemarin saya nonton hsm3--sendirian. dari dvd yang blun ori pula [saking nafsunya sampe2 gak ori pun dibelani njajal ;p bisa dibayangkan betapa kaburnya gambar dan pecahnya suara dari speaker laptop]. masih tersisa beberapa kesan setela nonton...

film ni awale takpikir cupu pol, apalagi seri 1 ne. seri 2 ne yahh lumayan lahh, tapi seri 3 ne bener2 waow!!! harus liak [menurutku sih..., apalagi kalo kamu udah liak seri 1 n 2 n suka musik] soale selain crita cinta ttg troy n gabriella [n romantisme mereka yang SELALU BERHASIL BIKIN IRI.. hell yeahh..], hsm 3 menawarkan aksi panggung [music and coreography] yang jaaaaaaauh lebih spektakuler dari hsm 1 n 2.


di bawah ini salah satu lagu fave dari hsm3, lagu yang diputer saat troy and gaby nari di atap sekolah---so swit polll... dijamin kepengen hahahaa!!
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens -- Can I Have This Dance
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide
Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next
(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance
Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fallYou know I'll catch you threw it all
And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are
(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance
Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
Look at them... How sweet, huh???
seandainya saja saya dan susuk bisa kayak gini hahahahaaaa~
[bangun dari mimpi!]
kalo kalian baca liriknya dan ngamati dan meresapi bener2, apik lo kata2e.. dijamin seng punya bojo ae ngiri, apalagi seng gak punya bojo.. tapi bagi kalian yang suda bosen hidup menjomblo [apalagi seng jomblo 17taon --idup pula-- seperti denny sudj, bella soe itu..], saya dan tim buka biro jodoh ni! dijamin tokcer wahahhaaa~ [hush ngelantor..]
ya intie, so swiiiiiiiiiit soro.. tonton hsm3 [kususnya bagi para siapapun seng seneng musik ato adegan romantis..] cowok2 seperti kenn dan ma dan sam disarankan GAK PERLU nonton beginian, sebelum hsm nya kalian caci maki habis2an, hahahaaha!
(eve)

Comments :

0 comments to “Can I Have This Dance --- HSM 3”